Have a question that hasn’t been answered? Use our live chat or contact form.
How long does shipping take?
- USA orders arrive in 2-4 business days. Fulfillment is done from our American warehouse which means you’ll receive your package quickly.
- We also offer express and next day shipping options. Please contact our support team if you would like to upgrade your shipping speed.
- All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post from our Canadian warehouse and arrive in 2-5 business days.
- International orders generally arrive in 4-9 business days depending on your location. This can vary greatly depending on customs clearance times.
Can I dive underwater with it?
Tide Snorkel’s Uno was designed as a surface snorkel mask. There is a greater volume of air contained within the mask which increases your buoyancy on the surface. You can dive but it is difficult to equalize the pressure in your ears and mask because you can’t squeeze your nose. We recommend practicing free diving shallow depths (i.e. less than six feet deep) to determine what is most comfortable for you.
Can I wear my glasses?
Traditional glasses with frames that that run to the back of your ear are not compatible with our mask. Some customers have reported success using frameless glasses (or glasses with no earpieces) that are secured by a nose piece and report that it works well. Our masks were not designed to work with glasses, so the above solutions are very much workarounds.
If you have contacts recommend that you wear those instead.
Can kids use the Tide Snorkels’ Uno?
You bet they can, and they love it! The Uno Mask is a great way to introduce kids to snorkeling, especially if they don’t like the mouthpiece on traditional snorkels.
THE GOLDEN RULES FOR KIDS:
- Adult supervision is required at all times when using our product
- Children should wear a lifejacket at all times
- Make sure your child is a confident swimmer
The water is no joke and the risk of drowning is serious. Make sure your kids always swim safe regardless of whether or not you purchase our product.
Will this mask work with a beard or facial hair?
Good news gentlemen! Our mask works with stubble and moderate facial hair! The secret is in our silicone sealing technology that maintains a wider contact area on your face than traditional masks. This allows our mask to seal airtight around facial hair.
What size mask should I buy?
We have a simple sizing chart to help you figure out the correct size.
As a general rule of thumb most:
- Women under 5.5 feet should choose SMALL.
- Children under 16 years of age should choose SMALL.
- Most men usually take a size LARGE. However if you are 5’7″ or under should measure just to be safe.
If you’re in doubt the best way to be sure is to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the bottom of your chin.
Do you offer a warranty?
Tide Snorkels warrants our product to be in good condition upon receipt and free from manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. If purchased through an authorized retailer, you may wish to first attempt return/exchange through the retailer though all warranty issues accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase are eligible to be evaluated for possible repair or a onetime replacement.
Each warranty item is processed individually and must be returned to Tide Snorkels once the warranty form has been filled out and an RMA number assigned to you. Tide Snorkels will not pay for inbound shipping unless there was an error on our part. We highly encourage retaining all tracking information from your chosen carrier as we are not responsible for lost inbound shipments. Please allow two weeks (10 business days) from the date that we receive the product(s) to be contacted or shipped replacement items. If a product color is not available at the time of replacement, Tide Snorkels reserves the right to substitute a new color at our discretion.
Tide Snorkels will not replace items purchased through eBay sellers.
PLEASE NOTE This warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not cover:
- Damage caused by accident
- Improper care
- Normal wear and tear
- Breakdown of colors and materials due to sun exposure
- After-market modifications